PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Is it just me...

Or does Ego's voice in this sound like the guy from Reservoir Dogs?

Anyway, a great flash well animated and voiced. Funny, too.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Good animation, excellent audio, funny, and most of all it's prophetic! It tells the future!

Q: How could it be better?
A: I've never been one to fuck with the oracle.

Santa's Grotto. Santa's Grotto.

Not my kinda thing.

I can see why people WOULD like it, with the complete randomness and all that jazz, but I just didn't.

I felt the animation was lazy and poor quality, the dialog was incomprehensible, the story left a lot to be desired, and the excessive swearing gave it a childish and cheap quality to it.

How could it be better?
- More effort into the animation
- Understandable words
- Tone down on the swearing.

Mechabloby responds:

haha, nice review: all the reviews I've been given that are negative have been shit. I give kudos to you for not being tempted to write such a shitty review, thanks man. Glad you took the time to review it properly.

I admit that the movie is in bad taste, really, but that's because my original idea I had in mind just got a bit too stressful for me, so, in the end, I just made up this pile of juice in half an hour or so.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

A very good game/interactive movie thingie, well voiced, animated, and written. Only problem is that it's perhaps a little repetitive - that said I can't see how else it could have been done.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Fantastic animation, fantastic atmosphere, fantastic responsiveness. No possible room for improvement, really.

i especially liked the custom match mode, so many variables!

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Pretty damn good!

The animation was flawless and smooth, the sound wasn't even remotely annoying and the enemies were fun, original, hard enough to provide a challenge yet easy enough to make it fun.

How could it be better?
- Perhaps make the ammo for the additional weapons a little easier to get your hands on.

Well that was good.

I'll do nicely for the collab since it's very versatile and will pretty much fit in with everything I can think of!

A line A line

It' s a line

Not exactly Da Vinci there, are you.

Letiger responds: